|08 nights / 09 days.
Inclusions for land package:
- 03 night’s accommodation in Gold coast at ‘Hide hotel Cairns/Bay Village Tropical Retreat and Apartments, IBIS Cairns hotel / Plaza hotel’ – 3* star or similar/ ‘Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort, Doubletree by Hilton’ – 4* star or similar.
- 01 night accommodation in Moreton island at Tangalooma Island resort – 3* star or similar.
- 02 night’s accommodation in Brisbane – IBIS Brisbane/Mercure Brisbane King George square – 3* star or similar.
- 02 night’s accommodation in Cairns at Hide hotel Cairns/Bay Village Tropical Retreat and Apartments, IBIS Cairns hotel / Plaza hotel – 3* star or similar/Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort, Doubletree by Hilton – 4* star or similar.
- Daily buffet breakfast in hotel.
- Transfer from Brisbane airport to Gold coast hotel on seat in coach basis.
- Transfer from Gold coast hotel to Brisbane Holt Street Wharf on seat in coach basis.
- Return Holt Street Wharf to Tangalooma launch transfers in ferry on seat in ferry basis.
- Transfer from Brisbane Holt Street Wharf to Brisbane hotel on seat in coach basis.
- Transfer from Brisbane hotel to Brisbane airport on seat in coach basis.
- Return transfers from Cairns airport to Cairns hotel on seat in coach basis.
- Return transfers from Gold coast hotel to Movie world on seat in coach basis.
- Return transfers from Gold coast hotel to Sea world on seat in coach basis.
- Admission tickets to Warne bros Movie world, Sea world and Movie World (bag and photo) – 6″x8″ photo, frame and souvenir bag.
- Tangalooma island resort desert safari – 4WD Tour, Sand tobogganing and qualified tour guides.
- Brisbane morning city tour with drive cum guide and morning tea on seat in coach basis.
- 1 day green island cruise from Cairns – Green Island catamaran cruise, Snorkeling demonstration, Choice of reef viewing by glass bottom boat or the use of snorkeling equipment for the day (both options available at an extra cost), (Snorkeling equipment deposit required), Fish feeding display and transfers from Cairns accommodation.
On arrival at Brisbane airport, you will be greeted by your friendly and experienced local representative outside the baggage hall. Check into your hotel (Standard check in at 1400hrs). As you will be reaching in the evening, allow your body to acquit with the time difference. Rest of the day is free to explore. Overnight at Gold Coast.
Today after breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Gold Coast’s most spectacular theme park – Movie World. Warner Brothers ‘Movie World’ where movie magic happens every day. Meet your favourite stars and enjoy all the behind-the scene actions, comedy stunts along with exhilarating rides, shows and attractions like the new Superman Escape, the suspended roller coaster ‘Lethal Weapon’ – where you will see your feet against the sky, encounter five complete upside down experiences. Also have a chance of meeting and taking off on the ultimate Batman adventure ride. Continue your fun-filled day with your favourite Looney tunes characters at ‘Looney Village’. Overnight at Gold Coast.
Today after breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Gold Coast’s most spectacular water theme park – Sea world. Make contact with marine life wonders and experience a whole world of amazing rides, shows and attractions at Sea World. The multi-award winning 25 hectare (61 acre) attraction combines the amazing world under the sea with a whole world of fun to provide a full day's exciting entertainment for people of all ages. Overnight at Gold Coast.
Today after breakfast at the hotel proceeds from Gold coast hotel to Moreton island ‘Tangalooma resort’. Transfers pick up from accommodation in Gold coast to Holt street Wharf on seat in coach basis and from Holt street Wharf to Moreton island in Launch transfer for which travel time is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Launch transfer timetable: Launch Departs Brisbane Holt Street: 7:00am / 10:00am / 12:00pm / 5:00pm. Upon arrival in Tangalooma check-in at resort and overnight at resort.
Today after breakfast depart Tangalooma Island Resort on a 4WD journey to the Moreton Island desert region escorted by a professional guide. Participate in the thrilling sport of sand tobogganing, reaching speeds of up to 40km per hour. Departure point is Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort. After your tour of desert safari proceed from Tangalooma Island resort to Holt street Warf in launch transfers. Launch transfer timetable: Launch Departs Tangalooma: 8:30am / 2:00pm / 4:00pm** / 7:00pm*. Upon arrival in Holt street Wharf you will be transferred from Holt street Wharf to Brisbane hotel. Check-in at hotel and overnight at hotel.
Today after breakfast proceed for Brisbane city tour. Visit the main historical buildings with stops at Port Office and Newstead House. Extended stop at Mt Coot-tha. Drive through the City's Botanical Gardens. Visit the modern, trendy precincts of Paddington, Caxton St, New Farm and Teneriffe. Stop at Kangaroo Point Cliffs for fantastic views of Brisbane and the Story Bridge. See the Fortitude Valley entertainment precinct and Chinatown. Visit Southbank with option to take a spin on the Wheel of Brisbane or a leisurely river cruise at end of tour. Great area for lunch.Departure Point: Bus Stop 125, 161 Roma Street, Brisbane (outside the Brisbane Transit Centre and opposite entrance to Police Building. Includes: Driver/Guide and Morning tea. Overnight at Brisbane hotel.
Today after breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed to Brisbane airport to catch your flight to Cairns. Upon arrival in Cairns you will be transfer from Cairns airport to Cairns hotel. Check-in at hotel and overnight at hotel.
Today after breakfast proceed for Green Island catamaran cruise. Cruise to Green Island in comfort aboard a modern air-conditioned catamaran. Tropical and enchanting Green Island is an idyllic coral cay on Australia's Great Barrier Reef where you spend time viewing the coral reef and fish life, relaxing on the white sandy beach and exploring the walking tracks that lead through the National Park. A range of optional extras are available such as scuba diving, helmet diving, boat snorkel tours, or the hire of canoes and beach lounge chairs. Inclusions: Green Island catamaran cruise. Snorkelling demonstration. Choice of reef viewing by glass bottom boat or the use of snorkelling equipment for the day (both options available at an extra cost). (Snorkelling equipment deposit required). Fish feeding display. Transfers from Cairns accommodation. Overnight at hotel.
Today after breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed to airport to catch your flight back to India.