|Duration||12 nights / 13 days.|
Inclusions for land package:
- 03 night’s accommodation in Melbourne at ‘IBIS Melbourne little Bourke hotel/IBIS styles Kingsgate hotel/Ibis Melbourne hotel and apartments – 3* star or similar / Mercure hotel – 4 * star or similar.
- 03 night’s accommodation in Gold coast at ‘Alpha Sovereign hotel – 3 * star or similar / Mantra legends hotel, Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise – 4* star or similar’.
- 03 night’s accommodation in Cairns at ‘Palm royale Cairns/Bay Village Tropical Retreat and Apartments, IBIS Cairns hotel / Plaza hotel – 3* star or similar/Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort – 4* star or similar’.
- 03 night’s accommodation in Sydney at ‘Cambridge hotel/Ibis Sydney World Square/Travelodge hotel Sydney, Park Regis city centre, IBIS hotel – 3* star or similar/Rydges Sydney central – 4* star or similar.
- Daily buffet breakfast in hotels only.
- Return airport transfers from Melbourne airport to Melbourne hotel on seat in coach basis.
- Return airport transfers from Brisbane airport/Gold coast airport to Gold coast hotel on seat in coach basis.
- Return airport transfers from Cairns airport to Cairns hotel on seat in coach basis.
- Return airport transfers from Sydney airport to Sydney hotel on seat in coach basis.
- Magnificent Melbourne morning city tour with Yarra River cruise on seat in coach basis.
- Return transfers from Gold coast hotel to Sea world on seat in coach basis.
- Return transfers from Gold coast hotel to Movie world on seat in coach basis.
- Entrance tickets to Movie world, Sea world both the parks and Movie world bag/photo.
- Sydney big bus hop-on-hop-off city tour on seat in coach basis.
Arrive at Melbourne Airport, transfer (seat-in-coach basis) to the hotel and check-in for an overnight stay. Upon arrival in Melbourne, transfer to the hotel on seat in coach basis. Check-in at the hotel, and enjoy a good night's sleep.
Today after breakfast we will proceed for a ‘Magnificent Melbourne morning city tour. This includes - hotel pick up, Fitzroy Gardens and Captain Cook's Cottage, Queen Victoria Market, Fitzroy Gardens, Albert Park, Grand Prix race track, Federation Square, Shrine of Remembrance, Southbank Waterfront precinct, St Paul's Cathedral, Bolte Bridge and Luxury coach travel. Later proceed for Yarra river cruise. Overnight at hotel.
Today After an American breakfast the day is free to explore the city of Melbourne on your own or you can opt for Day tour to the Great Ocean Road. Enjoy the spectacular views over golden surf beaches, sheer cliff faces. Enjoy lunch on your own. Drive along the coastline on entire length of Port Campbell National Park. The coastline with its twisted shapes of amazing rock formation, the famous ‘Twelve Apostles’ – huge stone pillars rising from the surf, the Loch Ard Gorge, will give a photographer some spectacular pictures. Return to hotel and overnight at hotel.
Post your breakfast at the hotel; you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Gold Coast. Check into your hotel (Standard check-in at 14:00 hrs). On arrival spend the day at your leisure. Rest of the day is free to explore. Overnight at Gold Coast.
Today after breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Gold Coast’s most spectacular theme park – Movie World with return transfers from hotel.
Today after breakfast proceed for your exiting tour of Sea world with return transfer from hotel. Enjoy the polar bear shores, dolphin cove and quest for the golden seal, cartoon network cartoon beach, Australia’s first monorail, sky high skyway, shark bay and henry (polar beach club). Later proceed back to hotel and overnight at hotel.
Today post your lavish breakfast; you will check out from your hotel for your transfer to the airport for your flight to Cairns Later you can relax in the comfort of your hotel or you can visit some of the exciting shops at the ‘Cairns Night Market’ on your own. Overnight at Hotel in Cairns.
After a hearty breakfast at your hotel the day is free to explore on your own or you can opt for 1 day green island tour with lunch and tea & coffee from Cairns. Board the cruise liner to the Great Barrier Reef – Green Island, most spectacular underwater experience imaginable. The cruise will take you to a Great Barrier Reef, to an underwater world that has a dazzling kaleidoscope of colours. Escape into a world of surprises to experience the breathtaking beauty of the Great Barrier Reef. There is an abundance of activities for swimmers and non-swimmers to enjoy. A chance to Snorkel and dive, visit the underwater observatory or you can stay dry and explore the stunning reef from a glass bottom boat. Savour a delicious lunch on board the cruise liner. Return to your hotel with fantastic memories of this living natural wonder. Overnight at in Cairns.
Today after breakfast this day is free for you to explore this beautiful city on your own or you can opt for Kuranda, scenic rail and Skyrail from Cairns, Complimentary hotel pick-up, Kuranda Scenic Rail (Gold Class upgrade available), Free time Kuranda Village, Exclusive Kuranda markets discounts and guides, Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and return coach transfer departs. Over night at hotel.
Today after breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed to airport to catch your flight to Sydney. Arrive at Sydney airport and pick-up from airport. Arrival at hotel and check-in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
After your American breakfast at the hotel, proceed on an exciting city tour of Sydney which includes highlights like the Darling Harbour, one of the world’s greatest waterfront destinations. Experience a slice of the city’s history at the Rocks area, Hyde Park, the world famous Opera House, the Harbour Bridge, Mrs. Macquarries Chair, and the world renowned Bondi beach. Post tour day at leisure or you can opt for optional afternoon Harbour highlights cruise with soft drink in Sydney at 02:30 PM and later in evening Sydney showboat 3 hours dinner cruise. Overnight at hotel.
After an early breakfast at your hotel, today you have the day free to explore this vibrant city on your own or you can experience the spectacular blue-hazed beauty, dramatic cliffs and deep canyons of the Blue Mountains on a full day excursion. Overnight at Sydney.
After breakfast, your arrangements conclude with a departure transfer. We hope you had a wonderful vacation!!