|Duration||11 nights / 12 days.|
Inclusions for land package:
- 03 night’s accommodation in Sydney at ‘Travelodge hotel Sydney, Park Regis city centre, IBIS hotel’ – 3* star or similar/ ’Rydges Sydney central’ – 4* star or similar.
- 03 night’s accommodation in Gold coast at ‘Alpha Sovereign hotel’ – 3 * star or similar / ‘Mantra legends hotel’ – 4* star or similar.
- 02 night’s accommodation in Cairns at ‘Bay Village Tropical Retreat and Apartments, IBIS Cairns hotel’ – 3* star / ‘Plaza hotel’ – 3 * star or similar.
- 03 night’s accommodation in Melbourne at IBIS hotel/IBIS styles Kingsgate hotel – 3* star or similar / Mercure hotel – 4 * star or similar.
- Daily buffet breakfast in hotels only.
- Return airport transfers from Sydney airport to Sydney hotel on seat in coach basis.
- Return airport transfers from Brisbane airport/Gold coast airport to Gold coast hotel on seat in coach basis.
- Return airport transfers from Cairns airport to Cairns hotel on seat in coach basis.
- Return airport transfers from Melbourne airport to Melbourne hotel on seat in coach basis.
- Return transfers from Gold coast hotel to Sea world on seat in coach basis.
- Return transfers from Gold coast hotel to Movie world on seat in coach basis.
- Sydney city tour on seat in coach basis.
- Movie world and Sea world entrance tickets.
- Great Barrier Reef green island tour on seat in coach basis.
- Melbourne city tour on seat in coach basis.
Arrive at Sydney Airport, transfer (seat-in-coach basis) to the hotel and check-in for an overnight stay. Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales that features the world’s largest natural harbours and iconic tourist destinations like Sydney Opera house and Harbour Bridge. Upon arrival in Sydney, transfer to the hotel on seat in coach basis. Check-in at the hotel, and enjoy a good night's sleep.
After your American breakfast at the hotel, proceed on an exciting city tour of Sydney which includes highlights like the Darling Harbour, one of the world’s greatest waterfront destinations. Experience a slice of the city’s history at the Rocks area, Hyde Park, the world famous Opera House, the Harbour Bridge, Mrs. Macquarries Chair, and the world renowned Bondi beach. Post tour day at leisure or you can opt for optional afternoon Harbour highlights cruise with soft drink in Sydney at 02:30 PM and later in evening Sydney showboat 3 hours dinner cruise. Overnight at hotel.
After an early breakfast at your hotel, today you have the day free to explore this vibrant city on your own or you can experience the spectacular blue-hazed beauty, dramatic cliffs and deep canyons of the Blue Mountains on a full day excursion. Overnight at Sydney.
Post your breakfast at the hotel; you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Gold Coast. Check into your hotel (Standard check-in at 14:00 hrs). On arrival spend the day at your leisure. Rest of the day is free to explore. Overnight at Gold Coast.
Today after breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Gold Coast’s most spectacular theme park – Movie World with return transfers from hotel. Or you can also opt for an early morning "Broadwater adventure ‘early bird’ jet boat ride for 55 mins" at 09:00 AM. A 360° spins, high-speed drifting, power slides, beach-buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres through the beautiful waterways. It's 55 minutes of "full-on" fun and adventure mixed with wonderful scenery and sightseeing.
Today after breakfast proceed for your exiting tour of Sea world with return transfer from hotel. Enjoy the polar bear shores, dolphin cove and quest for the golden seal, cartoon network cartoon beach, Australia’s first monorail, sky high skyway, shark bay and henry (polar beach club). Later proceed back to hotel and overnight at hotel.
Today post your lavish breakfast; you will check out from your hotel for your transfer to the airport for your flight to Cairns Later you can relax in the comfort of your hotel or you can visit some of the exciting shops at the ‘Cairns Night Market’ on your own. Overnight at Hotel in Cairns.
After a hearty breakfast at your hotel, you proceed to board the cruise liner to the Great Barrier Reef – Green Island, most spectacular underwater experience imaginable. The cruise will take you to a Great Barrier Reef, to an underwater world that has a dazzling kaleidoscope of colours. Escape into a world of surprises to experience the breathtaking beauty of the Great Barrier Reef. There is an abundance of activities for swimmers and non-swimmers to enjoy. A chance to Snorkel and dive, visit the underwater observatory or you can stay dry and explore the stunning reef from a glass bottom boat. Savour a delicious lunch on board the cruise liner. Return to your hotel with fantastic memories of this living natural wonder. Overnight at in Cairns.
Upon arrival in Melbourne, transfer to the hotel on SIC basis. Check-in at the hotel and overnight at hotel.
After breakfast in hotel proceed to discover the breath-taking landmarks and monuments of Melbourne on your half day city tour, which includes a visit to the famous and beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens, Town Hall, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, National Tennis Centre, the 1956 Olympic venue, the Shrine of Remembrance, Bourke Street Mall and some beautifully restored Victorian houses. Rest of the evening is free for you to enjoy last minute shopping. Overnight in Melbourne.
Today After an American breakfast the day is free to explore the city of Melbourne on your own or you can opt for Day tour to the Great Ocean Road. Enjoy the spectacular views over golden surf beaches, sheer cliff faces. Enjoy lunch on your own. Drive along the coastline on entire length of Port Campbell National Park. The coastline with its twisted shapes of amazing rock formation, the famous ‘Twelve Apostles’ – huge stone pillars rising from the surf, the Loch Ard Gorge, will give a photographer some spectacular pictures. Return to hotel and overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, your arrangements conclude with a departure transfer. We hope you had a wonderful vacation!!